What's new

Looking for pictures of TB with 35s on stock 20 inch wheels

glopez1204

Reaction score
I am looking at getting mud terrain tires and a leveling kit for my stock TB. I haven't seen this setup anywhere.

TexasSAR

Reaction score
I am looking at getting mud terrain tires and a leveling kit for my stock TB. I haven't seen this setup anywhere.
I did the Ready Lift 1.75 and put Nitto Ridge Grabbers (295/65/20) on stock 20" and they rubbed pretty hard. Ended up swapping for 285/65/20 and almost no rub. Ready Lift says they should clear but didnt. Not sure what leveling kit you are planning on or which tire? You might have better luck.

OP
glopez1204

glopez1204

Reaction score
I did the Ready Lift 1.75 and put Nitto Ridge Grabbers (295/65/20) on stock 20" and they rubbed pretty hard. Ended up swapping for 285/65/20 and almost no rub. Ready Lift says they should clear but didnt. Not sure what leveling kit you are planning on or which tire? You might have better luck.
I was actually looking at the Ready Lift as well, now Im not sure. I dont want to lose 4WD Auto if I dont have to.

Did you consider using wheel spacers?

TexasSAR

Reaction score
I was actually looking at the Ready Lift as well, now Im not sure. I dont want to lose 4WD Auto if I dont have to.

Did you consider using wheel spacers?
With the Ready Lift 1.75” lift you keep the auto 4wd. You lose it with 2”.
It’s one of the reasons I went with it.

I didn’t consider spacers. It wasn’t the look I was looking for. I know some like it.

Most Reactions