What's new

Looking for pictures of TB with 35s on stock 20 inch wheels

glopez1204

Reaction score
I am looking at getting mud terrain tires and a leveling kit for my stock TB. I haven't seen this setup anywhere.

I am looking at getting mud terrain tires and a leveling kit for my stock TB. I haven't seen this setup anywhere.
I did the Ready Lift 1.75 and put Nitto Ridge Grabbers (295/65/20) on stock 20" and they rubbed pretty hard. Ended up swapping for 285/65/20 and almost no rub. Ready Lift says they should clear but didnt. Not sure what leveling kit you are planning on or which tire? You might have better luck.

I did the Ready Lift 1.75 and put Nitto Ridge Grabbers (295/65/20) on stock 20" and they rubbed pretty hard. Ended up swapping for 285/65/20 and almost no rub. Ready Lift says they should clear but didnt. Not sure what leveling kit you are planning on or which tire? You might have better luck.
I was actually looking at the Ready Lift as well, now Im not sure. I dont want to lose 4WD Auto if I dont have to.

Did you consider using wheel spacers?

I was actually looking at the Ready Lift as well, now Im not sure. I dont want to lose 4WD Auto if I dont have to.

Did you consider using wheel spacers?
With the Ready Lift 1.75” lift you keep the auto 4wd. You lose it with 2”.
It’s one of the reasons I went with it.

I didn’t consider spacers. It wasn’t the look I was looking for. I know some like it.

I am not not sure what is in my truck bought it used with 10K .. has Ready Lift upper control arms . I am running Yokohama X-AT 295x70x18 on stock wheels with no issues .. only thing is at backing up with full lock in 4x4 in reverse backing up to the right here clicking like geometry of CV is tight ..?

Got the truck Tuesday. Was at the tire store on Thursday. 35x11.5x20 Ridge Grapplers on stock wheels. No modifications no rubbing. Couldn't be happier with the look and ride quality. I thought about a leveling kit but I don't want to mess with perfection just yet, maybe down the road. This is the size this truck should have come with.
closeup.jpg

Got the truck Tuesday. Was at the tire store on Thursday. 35x11.5x20 Ridge Grapplers on stock wheels. No modifications no rubbing. Couldn't be happier with the look and ride quality. I thought about a leveling kit but I don't want to mess with perfection just yet, maybe down the road. This is the size this truck should have come with. View attachment 1990
Thinking about getting these. How much have you noticed your mpg drop ?

Thinking about getting these. How much have you noticed your mpg drop ?
The mileage dropped about 2-3 mpg. Then after I installed the 2" ready lift kit it really took a drop. I now only get about 15 mpg on the highway. But if you want a 6.2L lifted truck with big tires you can't expect good gas mileage.

Heard that, thanks for the reply. I am getting the 2” ready lift installed next week on mine. Do you have a pic with these tires since the lift ?

Here it is with and without 2" readylift. Also added 1.5" spacers which are needed to clear the UA. I got some rub and full lockout. So far haven't done anything about it since the worst that happened is it has rubbed the head off the rear connector of the mudflap. The 1.5" spacer is perfect with the stock wheel. It feels more stable with the slightly wider stance too. It looks like it has a negative rake in the after pic but it's the driveway. It's pretty much perfect level without using the blocks that came with kit.
truck without lift.jpg
truck w lift.jpg

Looks damm good, thanks I am wanting to run a 2” wheel spacer on mine.

2019 Custom. Cooper 35x12.5x20 AT3 XLT on aftermarket 20" (+24mm) near copy of stock 18s. 1.5" RC leveling

Attachments

• IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    530.9 KB · Views: 323
Got the truck Tuesday. Was at the tire store on Thursday. 35x11.5x20 Ridge Grapplers on stock wheels. No modifications no rubbing. Couldn't be happier with the look and ride quality. I thought about a leveling kit but I don't want to mess with perfection just yet, maybe down the road. This is the size this truck should have come with. View attachment 1990
Looks perfect!

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back