What's new

Lovin’ my new Boss

PatriotCorps

Reaction score
I got this last weekend. I got the custom trim package. Love everything but the cheap center console without inner storage space ?. My old ‘97 GMC Z71 died last year with 345,000 miles on it. Hope for similar dependability here.
FEAFF958-1856-4165-B9AD-5B8B4288866A.jpeg

That's a beautiful truck, what a great picture!
Get an oil catch can if you want the same reliability as the old 5.7 or even the 5.3
....or you can count on decarbonizing the intake valves every 100k miles or so.

That's a beautiful truck, what a great picture!
Get an oil catch can if you want the same reliability as the old 5.7 or even the 5.3
....or you can count on decarbonizing the intake valves every 100k miles or so.
I’m looking at doing that right away. I wonder if it will effect the warranty in any way?

Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C))

I got this last weekend. I got the custom trim package. Love everything but the cheap center console without inner storage space ?. My old ‘97 GMC Z71 died last year with 345,000 miles on it. Hope for similar dependability here. View attachment 133
Clean rig. I agree its a joke the center console didn't come with the organizer. Amazon sells the specific one for it at only $15

Most Reactions

Back