What's new

LT Headlights into a Custom?

Cccchris13

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve got a ‘21 TB Custom 6.2 that I bought last month. I love the Custom for the bench seat, the front grill, and of course the price tag as well. I’d like to make this truck my own a bit by incorporating some LT elements for better aesthetics and better night visibility.

Has anyone had success putting LT a headlights into a Custom grill? I’m interested in adding fogs as well, but I’ve seen a post about that already. Thanks!

Brando

Reaction score
I added OEM style fog lights and installed using a Gen5Diy wiring harness linked to headlights. Did not require flashing from dealership, the wiring harness turns on the fog lamps w/ headlights as the default setting. Also replaced halogen headlights and high beams w/ Sealight LED kit, super easy to swap, pretty much plug and play. Nice white beam running at night.

I don't believe you can actually put LT headlights on the custom trim level due to the different shape and mounting. I love my custom as well but fog lights should be standard.

Attachments

• LED lights.jpg
    LED lights.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 29
OP
Cccchris13

Cccchris13

Reaction score
Thanks Brando! I agree that fogs should be standard! I’ll look into the gen5diy harness, although I’d like to have them selectable separate from the headlights.

tommysf13

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve got a ‘21 TB Custom 6.2 that I bought last month. I love the Custom for the bench seat, the front grill, and of course the price tag as well. I’d like to make this truck my own a bit by incorporating some LT elements for better aesthetics and better night visibility.

Has anyone had success putting LT a headlights into a Custom grill? I’m interested in adding fogs as well, but I’ve seen a post about that already. Thanks!
I did like Brando. Sealight 4 pack of high and low off amazon,cheaper as a pack. pnp and a good fit and no adjustments.

Attachments

• Screenshot (909).png
    Screenshot (909).png
    976.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 33