What's new

Lug Nuts Replacement

murph21

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on affordable black replacement lug nuts for my 23 TB. Thx.

I bought a pair of the GM ones from a member on here for a good price. All the aftermarket ones I found online had reviews of them rusting.

I'm going to powdercoat the ones I took off my TB gloss black for my wife's z71 Tahoe.

I think I have an extra set for all 4 wheels in my garage, I didn’t need them for the aftermarket wheels I got.. I will get back to you on this.. They are brand new.. If I have them, just pay the shipping cost..

I think I have an extra set for all 4 wheels in my garage, I didn’t need them for the aftermarket wheels I got.. I will get back to you on this.. They are brand new.. If I have them, just pay the shipping cost..
thank you for that generous offer Sir!

I have not had any LUCK locating them.. I’m blaming my wife for cleaning up my garage.. I will continue to look for them for you.. Sorry it took me so long to respond..

I have not had any LUCK locating them.. I’m blaming my wife for cleaning up my garage.. I will continue to look for them for you.. Sorry it took me so long to respond..
Haha I know the feeling! No problem at all. Thanks for checking. Appreciate you!

Most Reactions

Back