What's new

Muffler / Flapper Valve Eliminator Pipe

BossEric22

Reaction score
I'm considering installing the AFE Power muffler eliminator pipe. Need to know if this will void warranty and still pass inspection in Texas. I watched the Hawaiian/Texas Garage video on uTube and it sounds great! It's also the least expensive option that I've seen.

I'm considering installing the AFE Power muffler eliminator pipe. Need to know if this will void warranty and still pass inspection in Texas. I watched the Hawaiian/Texas Garage video on uTube and it sounds great! It's also the least expensive option that I've seen.
It will void your EXHAUST warranty. But that's all. I went with the AFE but with the muffler, believe me it's plenty loud. I cut the flapper out when I did it. As far as passing inspection in Texas I don't know. We have no inspection in Montana.

I just bought one and it's in the mail. Did you end up pulling the trigger and if so any issues with the install?

Following...same idea here
I just installed my delete and love it. I left the Flapper because that was AFE'S recommendation. I did leave the pipes long enough to cut the Flapper out in the future If I choose to.

I just installed my delete and love it. I left the Flapper because that was AFE'S recommendation. I did leave the pipes long enough to cut the Flapper out in the future If I choose to.
Any video of it? That's what I am looking to do this week. Also did you use the clamps with the kit or have it welded in somewhere?

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back