What's new

New 2022 iridescent pearl LT Trail Boss

Chaparral

Reaction score
After more than a three month wait, I finally took delivery of my 2022 LT Trail Boss this weekend. Options list includes

- premium package
- sunroof
- convenience package
- iridescent pearl tricoat
- 20 inch wheels with wrangler territory MT
- bed protection
- black essentials package

I traded up from a wrangler unlimited and this thing is better in every conceivable way. The truck is flawless except for one thing.

THE TERRITORY MTS ARE LOUD AS HELL!

I ran KO2s and then duratracks oh my wrangler and they were silent compared to these. 15-30 mph is insanely loud. Anyone else agree?

Sounds awesome. Post up some photos. Haven't seen that color on a truck.

Unfortunately it snowed the day I picked it up and the roads have been crappy since so I don’t have a clean picture of it. However was the dealer listing of her.

51C72ABB-FEFA-426F-8518-6FB1A2962535.jpeg

Guess I’ve seen the color just never heard the name👍

Im not sure how GM got away with putting these tires on these trucks. So damn loud for stock.

Unfortunately this is what she will look like as long as the slush is around.

Attachments

• 3348F41F-992F-4A2B-B520-DDA41AAB60BD.jpeg
    3348F41F-992F-4A2B-B520-DDA41AAB60BD.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 82
After more than a three month wait, I finally took delivery of my 2022 LT Trail Boss this weekend. Options list includes

- premium package
- sunroof
- convenience package
- iridescent pearl tricoat
- 20 inch wheels with wrangler territory MT
- bed protection
- black essentials package

I traded up from a wrangler unlimited and this thing is better in every conceivable way. The truck is flawless except for one thing.

THE TERRITORY MTS ARE LOUD AS HELL!

I ran KO2s and then duratracks oh my wrangler and they were silent compared to these. 15-30 mph is insanely loud. Anyone else agree?
Commented I your other post as well. I too traded up from a JL unlimited with KO2s - it had 39k on it and they were starting to get loud. Quiet as can be up to that point. These Territory tires definitely hum from 15-30 exactly as you say. Especially noticeable when coasting down. Agree this truck is huge upgrade! I had trucks my entire life up until that JL and had nothing but problems with it. Sticking to older Jeep’s and new GM trucks now.

Most Reactions

Back