What's new

New Falken Wildpeak A/T4W

so far, no complaints...other than my tire guy installed the front and rear with different sidewalls showing. not sure i want to risk harming my 6K wheels to swap two tires.View attachment 8427

Good looking truck! Just noticing the lighting along the bottom of the running boards. Did they come with boards or did you install seperately?

That is GM. i do wish it was more of a linear continuous light, these are a strip of Cobb style LED behind a diffusor

Just installed the AT4’s. Going from Duratrac so step up to E. Shop that installed them inflated to 55psi. I do notice a significant difference in ride quality in the direction of much firmer / harsher. That said, I do not yet know how much is attributable to the tire and the increase in sidewall thickness due to several factors, the least of not which being the meaningful increase in tire pressure as well as the addition of the SST 2” lift.

I am running 285/75/r18, what PSI are others running for on road purposes? I feel like I can drop my pressure a fair amount and improve ride quality.

i run all of mine at about 42psi if unloaded...diesel front ends closer to 50
Wheels.jpg

Just installed the AT4’s. Going from Duratrac so step up to E. Shop that installed them inflated to 55psi. I do notice a significant difference in ride quality in the direction of much firmer / harsher. That said, I do not yet know how much is attributable to the tire and the increase in sidewall thickness due to several factors, the least of not which being the meaningful increase in tire pressure as well as the addition of the SST 2” lift.

I am running 285/75/r18, what PSI are others running for on road purposes? I feel like I can drop my pressure a fair amount and improve ride quality.
Got any more pics of your AT4W’s ? Installing 285/75 18’s on mine next week

I put some 295/70r18s AT4Ws on my ZR2. They are a little firmer than the stock Wrangler Territorys (E rated vs stock C) but not bad when down around 40psi and very quiet.

IMG_5574_Original.jpeg

IMG_5569 Copy.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5509_Original.jpeg
    IMG_5509_Original.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 20
We've had them for about 1,000 miles, including towing horses and a camper. Like them a lot so far. Guys at the local Discount Tire wouldn't let me buy more KO2s (or KO3s), they had all recently switched to the Wildpeaks.

They are quiet, which is great. Can't speak to ride since it was a swap from the ridiculous 20 in Goodyears to 17s, so it's obviously a lot more cushy.

https://www.trailboss.org/threads/wheel-tire-upgrade-on-stock-suspension.2605/

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back