What's new

New LT Trail Boss Owner in GA

Turnerf2000

Reaction score
It is day 3 with my 2020 Silverado LT Trail Boss. Been looking for a while to replace my 2012 Ford FX4 and found a slightly used version with 4K. Has the 6.2L, safety package, and a sunroof that I might never use. Might be the midnight package, but haven't confirmed yet since the original sticker wasn't available. Just ordered a Lomax bed cover, will post a pic when I get installed. Glad to be a part of the community.

Attachments

• Shelly1.JPEG
    Shelly1.JPEG
    525.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Shelly2.JPEG
    Shelly2.JPEG
    514 KB · Views: 61
  • Shelly6.JPEG
    Shelly6.JPEG
    372 KB · Views: 60
Beautiful truck, midnight package has all lettering and numbers blacked out along with exhaust tips. Try a vin Decode website to see the packages it came with and welcome.

I traded my 2012 FX 4 for this 6.2-midnight edition Trail Boss, been 9 months now....love it!

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 17
Beautiful truck, midnight package has all lettering and numbers blacked out along with exhaust tips. Try a vin Decode website to see the packages it came with and welcome.
I've looked at websites to see, but they give me the various options on the truck and not what package it was included in. All the letters are blacked out with the exhaust tips as well. If it isn't the midnight package then somebody did a good job to replicate it! Looks good regardless, I get compliments on it all the time! Don't think I ever got a compliment in 9 years with the FX4.

I've looked at websites to see, but they give me the various options on the truck and not what package it was included in. All the letters are blacked out with the exhaust tips as well. If it isn't the midnight package then somebody did a good job to replicate it! Looks good regardless, I get compliments on it all the time! Don't think I ever got a compliment in 9 years with the FX4.
Look at your codes or window sticker if you have it. Here’s a helpful blurb about midnight package to look at your codes:

Midnight Edition​

$1,070
includes Black Silverado badging, Black trim level badging and Black dual exhaust tips (Requires (GBA) Black exterior color, (PCM) Convenience Package II, (CXH) Leather Package, (H0Y) Jet Black leather-appointed interior trim, (ZL6) Advanced Trailering Package and (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Includes (WPQ) Bed Protection Package and High-intensity LED headlamps with dark bezel. Orders placed prior to 10-22-2020 include (RVS) Black assist steps, LPO. (RD1) 18" High gloss Black painted aluminum wheels and (R3O) LT275/65R18 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires may be upgraded to (RD5) 20" High gloss Black painted aluminum wheels and (QFV) LT265/60R20 MT blackwall Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires. (RVS) Black assist steps, LPO and (S6L) Off-road assist steps, LPO are available to order. Not available with (PDB) Dark Essentials Package, LPO or any other assist steps.) Midnight Edition Midnight Edition (Custom Trail Boss) Black Silverado badging Black trim level badging Black dual exhaust tips Chevytec spray-on bedliner Silver-Hammer interior trim All-weather floor liners with Z71 logo Midnight Edition (LT Trail Boss) Black Silverado badging Black trim level badging Black dual exhaust tips Bed Protection Package (includes Chevytec spray-on bedliner and rear wheelhouse liners) High-intensity LED reflector headlamps with dark bezel May require additional optional equipment

Look at your codes or window sticker if you have it. Here’s a helpful blurb about midnight package to look at your codes:

Midnight Edition​

$1,070
includes Black Silverado badging, Black trim level badging and Black dual exhaust tips (Requires (GBA) Black exterior color, (PCM) Convenience Package II, (CXH) Leather Package, (H0Y) Jet Black leather-appointed interior trim, (ZL6) Advanced Trailering Package and (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Includes (WPQ) Bed Protection Package and High-intensity LED headlamps with dark bezel. Orders placed prior to 10-22-2020 include (RVS) Black assist steps, LPO. (RD1) 18" High gloss Black painted aluminum wheels and (R3O) LT275/65R18 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires may be upgraded to (RD5) 20" High gloss Black painted aluminum wheels and (QFV) LT265/60R20 MT blackwall Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires. (RVS) Black assist steps, LPO and (S6L) Off-road assist steps, LPO are available to order. Not available with (PDB) Dark Essentials Package, LPO or any other assist steps.) Midnight Edition Midnight Edition (Custom Trail Boss) Black Silverado badging Black trim level badging Black dual exhaust tips Chevytec spray-on bedliner Silver-Hammer interior trim All-weather floor liners with Z71 logo Midnight Edition (LT Trail Boss) Black Silverado badging Black trim level badging Black dual exhaust tips Bed Protection Package (includes Chevytec spray-on bedliner and rear wheelhouse liners) High-intensity LED reflector headlamps with dark bezel May require additional optional equipment
Thanks for the breakdown, looks like I have all the above. I don't have the original window sticker as I bought it used. The dealer had a print out from a website that lists all the options, but doesn't list the "package". I have the safety package but on my printout it lists all the items included in the package.

Most Reactions

Back