What's new

New member, new Trail Boss

JWright82

Reaction score
Howdy folks, my name is Jared. I joined the forum about a week ago but have been lurking for a few months while I waited on a truck.
About that (and I’ll try to summarize), I ordered a 2024 Boss in slate gray metallic, with leather and the 6.2, around the first of November through a local dealer. Well, after 3 months passed and my order had yet to be accepted by GM I got impatient. I rebuilt the truck on the Chevrolet website and started checking inventory matches nearby. I found one, plus a few options, in transit to Kingsport, TN. After a quick call and deposit I was playing the waiting game again. Flash forward another month and I picked the truck up this past Monday. Already having a few mods lined up, it went in yesterday for the following:
Readylift 4” lift, Vossen HF6-4 22”x10” et -18, Maxxis Razr AT 35x12.50, amp steps, tint, and of course a mud flap delete. It’s raining this evening so I only snagged one pic, and it definitely needs a bath, so more to come.
So far I’m loving this truck, and you all seem like a solid bunch. I’m excited to learn and contribute when I can. I’ve been in the bmw scene for a longtime, but grew up in a bow tie household so it’s great to be back!
IMG_2231.jpeg

Thanks for the welcome! Here’s a cleaned up pic since it finally quit raining. My parking space slopes slightly, so it looks raked. It really sits pretty close to level with the RL kit.

Attachments

• IMG_2249.jpeg
    IMG_2249.jpeg
    591.1 KB · Views: 58
Welcome! Like the color. I like my white one, however here in somewhat snow country there seems to be too many of them. :)

Welcome! Like the color. I like my white one, however here in somewhat snow country there seems to be too many of them. :)
Thank you! If it wasn’t the new slate gray metallic it would’ve been white. I’ve just been a huge fan of the nardo gray colors for a few years. When I saw it on the trail boss I was sold.

Yeah I like that new color. If I was going to replace my silver 21, I am pretty sure that would be the color I would want.

Love that color! I got sterling grey but went back and forth between that and slate. I had them side by side but the Sterling had a few more options that I wanted, so I went with it . Awesome truck and color that you got it looks great!

Love that color! I got sterling grey but went back and forth between that and slate. I had them side by side but the Sterling had a few more options that I wanted, so I went with it . Awesome truck and color that you got it looks great!
Thank you! Sterling is a great color, has a lot of depth to it. Every time I see one on the road I do a double-take.

My slate gray comes in next week. Seeing your pics confirms I made the right choice on color. Looks great!

My slate gray comes in next week. Seeing your pics confirms I made the right choice on color. Looks great!
Congrats, you’re going to love it. The color is dynamic… it changes quite a bit depending on lighting conditions.

Congrats, you’re going to love it. The color is dynamic… it changes quite a bit depending on lighting conditions.
What % tint did you do and what brand? Looks balanced front to back and a good color match.

Most Reactions

Back