What's new

New Silverado Refresh Hood

HeavyChevy427

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has attempted to take a good from a 23+ hood and put it on a 19-22 Trail Boss. It appears to be the same hood with only the grille being modified for the headlights. I want to put a 23 hood on my 2020

I believe it's slightly different at the leading edge where it meets the grille. That's why the bug deflectors from the 19-22's don't fit the same.

I could be wrong though.

Ok, I haven’t really done a whole lot of research on it yet but those hoods look nice. I also want to add the mirrors with work lights but I wonder how that would have to be tied in to make it work

I have the work lights on mine and they're nothing to write home about. You can only use them in Park, and the way they work with the button is clumsy.

There are aftermarket lights that might be a better option than changing the mirrors out. Aftermarket would be MUCH brighter, and allow you better control over their operation.

I have the work lights on mine and they're nothing to write home about. You can only use them in Park, and the way they work with the button is clumsy.

There are aftermarket lights that might be a better option than changing the mirrors out. Aftermarket would be MUCH brighter, and allow you better control over their operation.
I don’t have the button in my 2020 so I’d have to find a way to tie it into another function and that sounds like more of a hassle than it’s worth lol. I will look into some aftermarket options

Something like this, I think they call 'em ditch lights.

Not my pic, from the internet.

1000040828.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back