What's new

New to me 2019

Patrick35S

Reaction score
Hi all, been creeping on this forum for a few weeks and just picked up a 2019 silver ice metallic Custom Trail Boss a few days ago so I figured it's time I sign up and introduce myself. It's got just under 43,000 miles on it, stock (not for long) and in pretty good condition. I've had my eye on these pretty much since they came out, and the Customs are finally in my budget lol.

Attachments

• PXL_20230130_230702359.jpg
    PXL_20230130_230702359.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 34
Hi all, been creeping on this forum for a few weeks and just picked up a 2019 silver ice metallic Custom Trail Boss a few days ago so I figured it's time I sign up and introduce myself. It's got just under 43,000 miles on it, stock (not for long) and in pretty good condition. I've had my eye on these pretty much since they came out, and the Customs are finally in my budget lol.

Congrats on the Trail Boss and welcome to the site!

Are you going to lift it. I love my 2019.

Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lift this one, got tired of trucks not fitting in garages and this is my daily/family hauler (wife and toddler need to be able to get in and out). I was debating on either keeping stock tire size or maybe stepping up to 275/70/18 when it's time for new tires though.
Planned mods are:
Disable AFM
open flapper valve & cover mesh resonators
Air intake
center console with storage
black letters & emblems on the tailgate
bed toolbox

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back