What's new

New trail boss owner here…

AZ Trail Boss

Reaction score
Hey there everybody! Just got my gorgeous 24 TB on Sunday. It’s the 5.3 Sterling Grey.

She looks mean - love it and happy to be here. Had a Ram 1500 before - my boy drives now - I modded that one pretty good - looking to do the same to this. These trucks are awesome - glad to be back with a Chevy after alotta years. (71 C10 back in the day).

Thanks!

Transient - funny you say that - just replaced the motor in the Ram - go figure - lifter failure that ate the cam - but she purrs now…at only 109k too

Congratulations! I got a sterling grey with the 5.3 in January and I am absolutely loving it so far. Enjoy your new ride!

Hey there everybody! Just got my gorgeous 24 TB on Sunday. It’s the 5.3 Sterling Grey.

She looks mean - love it and happy to be here. Had a Ram 1500 before - my boy drives now - I modded that one pretty good - looking to do the same to this. These trucks are awesome - glad to be back with a Chevy after alotta years. (71 C10 back in the day).

You won't be sorry I have a 2023 6000 miles since buying best looking truck out there right now love mine best of luck with your's .

Most Reactions

Back