What's new

New Trail Boss Owner in North Idaho

TinManGregg

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Purchased a 2021 Trail Boss LT from Dave Smith this past weekend. Love this truck!! Red and black! I named her Lilith (Mother of Evil). I am about 122 miles into the odometer and am practicing the break in period rules. Call me crazy but its piece of mind for me. Ill change the oil after the first 500 miles is over and then again at 4k miles.
I live in Coeur D Alene, Idaho where trucks are king. Looking forward to lurking around these forums and such.

Shout out if you feel like it.

Congrats on your new Trail Boss. I'm outside Rathdrum. There sure a lot of Trail Boss's in our area and a few AT4's to. What engine did you get? I've got the 6.2 and love it. Take care,

Congrats on your new Trail Boss. I'm outside Rathdrum. There sure a lot of Trail Boss's in our area and a few AT4's to. What engine did you get? I've got the 6.2 and love it. Take care,
I got the 5.3. It was all that was availible and my old truck was in need of repair and all the shops here in town were a month out. I didnt settle by any means. I love this truck!! Glad to see another local guy here!

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back