What's new

New Trail Boss owner

New Guy here as well. From Manitoba (that's in Canada eh).
Bought it for the 6.2 / 10 speed and am very happy with it stock....but will probably be looking for advice on tuners. Not convinced that DFM or Start-Stop are for me....

Hey, Welcome! to the forum. Lots of good folks here, resources and good advice.
I'm pretty sure your new trucks are just as nice as mine. But how can I really know, without pics?
Maybe the prices have gone up since i bought mine, and you had to trade in your phone and/or camera, as well ... but

YouForgotSon.jpg

Not a good picture ,haven't had it very long.

I'm pretty sure your new trucks are just as nice as mine. But how can I really know, without pics?
Maybe the prices have gone up since i bought mine, and you had to trade in your phone and/or camera, as well ... but

View attachment 3261

View attachment 3261

Attachments

• 20220529_153156.jpg
    20220529_153156.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 28
New 22 Silver Ice LT Refreshed 6.2l Trail Boss owner here. Checking in from NC !
Also new here,just got my custom tb in glacier blue ,wow...Don't understand the people that say they don't like the look of the refreshed model lol...The black hood insert is sharp.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back