What's new

New Trailboss Owner as of July 14!!

Hobycat_11

Reaction score
Ill post Pics once it stops raining here in Az... Do have a Question to Post though
Looking to Level my Newly Delivered 2021 Trailboss. If this is Possible - 1) Best and most Inexpensive Kit to do so- Would prefer to not go on top of the front end suspension 2) Any drawbacks if I do less than 2" 3) If there are drawback or Consequences, what are they? Thank you and looking to here some feedback.

I went with supreme suspensions 1.5" lower strut spacer. Install was fairly simple. I have been very happy with it, under 2" will definitely level the front based on my experience and minimally increase your ball joint and cv axle angles. My Trail Boss only had about 1" rake to start, I didn't want to bring the front above where the rear was sitting.

I went with supreme suspensions 1.5" lower strut spacer. Install was fairly simple. I have been very happy with it, under 2" will definitely level the front based on my experience and minimally increase your ball joint and cv axle angles. My Trail Boss only had about 1" rake to start, I didn't want to bring the front above where the rear was sitting.
Thank you- That makes sense- Looking to do the same- Give some clearance and improve the Rake just a bit

Most Reactions

Back