What's new

Not bad for My first Truck!

Avillafan88

Reaction score
What up Gents,
Proud owner of a 2021 Satin Steel Metallic Lt Trail Boss. Got to drive it off the lot brand new on March 15, 2021. Immediately put 500 miles on it and couldn’t be happier with my purchase!

(except for the 🤬-> infotainment unit, App Store not working says connection error. I hear dealer has a fix already but will see on Monday.

My baby waiting for me at the dealership.

E053AA94-C9B3-4D4B-93DF-EA6FBD7768FB.jpeg

⛔ The following may contain Explicit pictures and is recommended for mature audience only.

A27CC750-83C2-4C55-86C4-1D8663B24F58.jpeg

In the famous words of Sir Mix-A-lot “Baby’s Got Back”!

Upgrades Coming:
Havoc Off Road HS2 Side step

Going to also add some Off Road lighting. Thinking of using the Baja design wiring harness available at the dealer. Anyone ruining off road lights with it?

Great lookin truck avillafan88! Congrats! New to forum and new to trail boss life. Got the same truck the same week you did. Trying to figure out wheel and tire combo to throw on after the 1.75 ready lift level. Any body have any suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated!

Great lookin truck avillafan88! Congrats! New to forum and new to trail boss life. Got the same truck the same week you did. Trying to figure out wheel and tire combo to throw on after the 1.75 ready lift level. Any body have any suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated!
Here’s some pics of mine with that same level. please be aware the ready lift upper control arms are quite beefier than stock and your tire clearance will decrease accordingly so no way I could fit my tires on stock wheels +27 offset. I first tried 275s on stock wheels and had 1/4 “ clearance but hated the look. Way too skinny looking. So I went with:
BFG KO2 285/65/20
Black Rhino Ark Wheels +12 offset

Here’s some pics of mine with that same level. please be aware the ready lift upper control arms are quite beefier than stock and your tire clearance will decrease accordingly so no way I could fit my tires on stock wheels +27 offset. I first tried 275s on stock wheels and had 1/4 “ clearance but hated the look. Way too skinny looking. So I went with:
BFG KO2 285/65/20
Black Rhino Ark Wheels +12 offset
Thanks for the info. I’m hoping 295/60/20 with fuel d567 lethal 20” with +1 will fit. The guy at 4 wheel online assured me they will. Waiting for them to get here .

Nice! Congrats to you as well. I’m a bit jealous, you got the color I wanted originally. Sadly all the dealers who had the color wouldn’t budge on price.

Dig the new tailgate!

Thanks. I finally got to put it to use this weekend during my trip to the desert. Definitely came in handy. Made loading and unloading stuff easier. Plus being able to sit on the gate and placing your feet on the step while while properly hydrating myself 🍺. Major plus! Lol

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back