What's new

Onstar tracking

Chicks406

Reaction score
I’ve read multiple threads on the internet that people are tracking their vehicle with Onstar prior to receiving it. Mine is stuck at the rail yard and instead of bother my dealership I want to track it. But it doesn’t seem possible any ideas how they are doing this?

I could be wrong, but If you haven't activated the onstar with onstar "I think" its dormant till activated ?

I could be wrong, but If you haven't activated the onstar with onstar "I think" its dormant till activated ?
Thanks for the reply. No I think you are right. But I read some articles and it sounds like people are tracking them, unsure how.

Thanks for the reply. No I think you are right. But I read some articles and it sounds like people are tracking them, unsure how.
I was told the same thing till found a dealership that had mine on the lot....

If we were told the same thing then I think they are tracking the truck hauler ? good luck ! once you get your new rig you will forget about the frustration I love mine...

If you don't mind what did you order ?

I was told the same thing till found a dealership that had mine on the lot....

If we were told the same thing then I think they are tracking the truck hauler ? good luck ! once you get your new rig you will forget about the frustration I love mine...

If you don't mind what did you order ?
Yea I maybe should have waited but it was in transit so I didn’t think much of it. Until it didn’t arrive.
Yea I can’t wait, hopefully this week or next at the latest.
A 2022 Custom Trail Boss LTD with 6.2.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back