What's new

Ordered a 21 trail boss yesterday

Sorry about that, Roanoke is pretty much a suburb of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
I hope my truck is built in Roanoke, I have two uncles, and a brother in-law that work there, they’d be pissed if my truck was assembled in Mexico.

So back to two locations (y). If yours ends up being built in Mexico and they are pissed, flip it on them. Perhaps something like if they would build them faster they could have had the capacity to handle your order :LOL:. My HHR was built in Mexico and was a great little car. Hopefully Mexico doesn't disappoint this time around. It looks like 38% of the parts for our trucks are made in Mexico. The company I work for makes some of the chips inside GM vehicles. But they could be made in TX or here in AZ. It would be cool to know if I might have worked directly with any of the chips inside my very own truck.

Hey all,

I ordered a 21 trail boss 5.3 standard bed shadow gray. I had been trying to find one which was virtually impossible so I ordered one. I currently drive a 2013 F-150. I can’t wait to get the new rid
Hey all,

I ordered a 21 trail boss 5.3 standard bed shadow gray. I had been trying to find one which was virtually impossible so I ordered one. I currently drive a 2013 F-150. I can’t wait to get the new ride.
You won’t be disappointed !
8A75F7FF-6312-458B-9E71-645A34A31B2D.jpeg

First new vehicle I’ve ever had to pay MSRP😬. Actually paid over sticker since they tacked on Dupont Paint Protection for. $1000😡. Really love the truck though 👍. 40235647-19E2-4792-863B-FF634D122651.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back