What's new

Pandora, and all things music??

overdriv

Reaction score
I have a 2020 LT Trail Boss, I also have a 2015 Impala LT. In the Impala I can play Pandora off the home menu, or usb my phone and play Pandora.

But on my TB Pandora just keeps looking for coverage, never plays. But I can plug it in, USB, and do Android Auto and Pandora and WAZE.

I do not have a data plan in either.

Am I missing something? would like for the TB to use Pandora off the Home Menu. It's not a big deal, but the 2015 Impala does it. What happened?

Your 2015 had the old GM Mylink system.
Cant be that hard to connect Pandora or anything else to the current Carplay.
I’m old and had no problem 😝

When my phone is plugged in using CarPlay I can work pandora through the Home Screen. I have a 21 custom TB

CHEVY INFOTAINMENT 3 SYSTEM: THE FUTURE OF MYLINK. Sorry for the font. Cut and pasted🤣

I have a 2020 LT Trail Boss, I also have a 2015 Impala LT. In the Impala I can play Pandora off the home menu, or usb my phone and play Pandora.

But on my TB Pandora just keeps looking for coverage, never plays. But I can plug it in, USB, and do Android Auto and Pandora and WAZE.

I do not have a data plan in either.

Am I missing something? would like for the TB to use Pandora off the Home Menu. It's not a big deal, but the 2015 Impala does it. What happened?
I have the 2020 LT as well. I am not a Pandora user but I did grab some other apps on the infotainment system to try them out. If you can park within range of your home WIFI you should be able to connect the truck to that and update the system and download apps. But if you want it to work when you are driving you'll need a data plan... I haven't tried to have the truck connect to my phone's hotspot to act as the link for the Infotainment apps.

For me it is a lot easier to live in CarPlay and run apps from there.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back