What's new

Pedal Commander for sale

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
Off my trail boss. Best mod I've bought...for sale $150!

Do you still have it? No issues with it?
Yes I do and highly recommend it. Completely different truck after install. Im only getting rid of it because I purchased the Range Pulsar LT unit.

Hey SteelBoss, how do you like the Pulsar LT?
Also, curious how you got one.....the website shows it is not available for the 2020 Trail Boss 6.2?

Traveling this last week I discovered that the max speed is way too restricting on this thing, speed past a semi or two passing and it shuts down at about 98 mph..which sucks when you are trying to get around them!!

Its compatible with 5.3 and 6.2 with 10spd. Apparently the tranny was the reason for the delay in getting this thing on the market. As far as the Pulsar goes its awesome. Essentially Built in pedal commander plus top speed adjustment and the main reason I got it was to turn off the stupid auto start/stop and the god awful dynamic fuel management system that plague all GM newer vehicles

Hi is this still available and does this work with 5.3L? I wasn't sure if you were talking about this or the Pulsar LT above. Thanks. If it is compatible with my 2021 5.3L then ill take it. : )

Hi is this still available and does this work with 5.3L? I wasn't sure if you were talking about this or the Pulsar LT above. Thanks. If it is compatible with my 2021 5.3L then ill take it. : )
Yeah it is available and works with the 5.3

Most Reactions

Back