What's new

Pod lights for 2022 TB “refreshed”

Just a heads up. I have the same lights and love them. But...... this is hard to believe because the mount seems so ridged but its not. I have well over 2,000 off road miles on my truck. Apparently when I am out beating on it they flex enough that the bottom of the mounting stud hits the hood and has made round scratches on both sides. Not a big deal but if you want to protect that beautiful blue paint you might consider coating the bottom of the stud with something soft.

Steve

View attachment 5426
Some screw thread protectors would probably work. Seems like a major design flaw 🤔 or they’re only meant for “light” off-road use.

Just a heads up. I have the same lights and love them. But...... this is hard to believe because the mount seems so ridged but its not. I have well over 2,000 off road miles on my truck. Apparently when I am out beating on it they flex enough that the bottom of the mounting stud hits the hood and has made round scratches on both sides. Not a big deal but if you want to protect that beautiful blue paint you might consider coating the bottom of the stud with something soft.

Steve

View attachment 5426
What is the size of bolt? So, I can order rubber covers for bolt

I found them on amazon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 41
I got them on Amazon $4 bucks for whole bunch of different sizes

Attachments

• IMG_5803.png
    IMG_5803.png