What's new

Power steering fluid?

rhinoboss

Reaction score
Is there power steering fluid in the 2021 TB? I keep hearing this whining and I am thinking it might be low on fluid.

Is this where it's filled?

IMG_6182.jpg

I was reading it could possibly be a torq converter also.

Side note - I cannot seem to find where to add PS fluid? I don't think this truck has any.

Umm its electric steering guys...
This guy's. Our trucks use electronic steering so there is no power steering fluid in our trucks.

On the subject of shared fluid that would be CLUTCH fluid and BRAKE fluid. Since we have automatic transmissions we do not have a clutch nor clutch fluid needs. That circled cap is for the brake fluid only.

Thanks for the confirmation. Well, I suppose I will just wait till the next oil change and ask then.

Is there power steering fluid in the 2021 TB? I keep hearing this whining and I am thinking it might be low on fluid.
My pully was bad had to replace it alo g with the serpentine belt and I only had 26k on it

My pully was bad had to replace it alo g with the serpentine belt and I only had 26k on it
Thanks for the reply, my truck is in lockup now (the shop). I don't get these shops, you make a schedule, drop it off, and then it just sits until they are ready to work on it.

I understand the workload and all, however, you should be able to "save your place in line". Then when they free up or close to it, they should be able to call you to drop the truck off. That is who I work with the marine techs and my boat.

Dropped it off first thing in the morning yesterday, no update. I called in this morning, they said the truck has been looked at and MIGHT go into the shop on Monday. Eghha, I am tired of these new trucks always breaking down.

Most Reactions

Back