What's new

Programmers

HP TUNERS ONLY right now...several "tuners" have the ability...below is from PIETZ PERFORMANCE in Texas...3K to tune correctly.
Grab a 300$ BANKS PEDAL MONSTER and make the truck drive how you want it.

IS the BANKS a tune, NO...Is it adding power, NO...But it does totally change the driving experience of the truck

Hi Shawn,

Yes, we can tune your truck. It is more costly and more involved than normal because that is a global b ecm. We need to remove the ECM and TCM and send them to hp tuners for unlock $999.99 and $399.99 plus shipping. Then it also requires 12 credits total which is another $600 before we even begin tuning. The tune cost is $850 for the engine and $250 for the transmission.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Does anyone know of a programmer available for the 2023 6.2L?
I have the same truck with the 6.2 , I was wondering what way did you go as far as programmer for your truck? Im considering the $3000 option my self if thats the only way to get the full engine potential out of it. I HATE THE DFM that my engine has , it simply sucks!

for the time being, i am running a Banks Pedal Monster. no added power, but the drivability is far better and you can tune that to your liking.

i would not do the pedal commander, but the Banks is real option. my only delay is the tuning...i am going one and done, it will be going off to PAX for some under hood goodies.

Im old now but it wasn’t long ago I would spend about $50 for every HP I added.
Worth every penny👍. Or every $50🤣

I have the same truck with the 6.2 , I was wondering what way did you go as far as programmer for your truck? Im considering the $3000 option my self if thats the only way to get the full engine potential out of it. I HATE THE DFM that my engine has , it simply sucks!
I will wait until a handheld tuner comes out. 3K is a little rich for me right now.

alot of talks regarding the hand helds may not come to our model years. the global B isnt as friendly

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back