What's new

Pulsar LT + Banks Pedal Monster?

DylanVK

Reaction score
I've had a Banks Pedal Monster on my 6.2 LT for about 5k miles now and really enjoy it. Having the ability to change the throttle behavior on the fly is great. Some dude in the next lane wants to go, swap to an aggressive setting in sport mode. Driving on snow/ice and want a bit less snap to the throttle for safety, flip it back to stock. Driving around town and want to conserve gas, jump to city mode. But today I added a Pulsar LT to the truck to disable DFM and Auto Stop/Start (because they're annoying!)

Question is - can I run both? The Pular goes in-line on the harness, the Banks is plugged into the OBDII, but they're both piggy-back manipulating the stock ECM, so not sure it is possible (or safe) to run both. Obviously I could use the throttle adjustment in the Pulsar, the only thing is it isn't on-the-fly and I sort of like that.

I assume b/c Edge has their own "throttle controller" module it should work, just curious if anyone had tried it yet with a different brand.

Actually the throttle controller is on the fly with the Pulsar. From stock, reduced, plus, plus plus, and plus plus plus (lol). Just bump the cruise control up or down.

Actually the throttle controller is on the fly with the Pulsar. From stock, reduced, plus, plus plus, and plus plus plus (lol). Just bump the cruise control up or down.
Odd... at first I had assumed this too, but it does not respond to adjustments when the truck is running, so I just assumed this was a 'set it while the truck is off' type thing like the rest. I'll contact Edge for troubleshooting.

Yup. You got an issue somewhere. If the cruise is off it’s a simple toggle of the knob up or down to adjust the sensitivity.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back