What's new

Pulsar LT

Snipe

Reaction score
Well I finally bought the pulsar lt last week. I installed it last night and drove it around the block, WOW what a difference then all of sudden hell broke loose. Traction control came on and off service Esc came on I believe that’s what it was called then the engine light. I removed it and waiting for a replacement. Has anyone seen this ?

Thanks,
Snipe

I will follow up after I install the new one Wednesday. I hope it works because the power and the throttle response was amazing.

Did you disconnect the negative battery cable before installing the Pulsar? This is a must. Mine went wonky one morning with the same host of warning lights. Disconnected the negative battery cable and reconnected, all was then fine. Also make sure the Pulsar software is up to date. If you are sending it back, they should take care of this.

I did remove the battery negative wire. They are telling me there is something wrong with the unit. I’ll post after I install the new one.

When I got mine it was throwing a code for the AAT Sensor (Ambient Air Temp Sensor). After some initial trial and error fixes it was determined that it was the unit itself. They sent me a replacement and all is working as it should. I do want to say that their customer service is awesome and they were extremely helpful and timely.

update I installed it last night so far it’s working including my remote start. Test drive tonight

Update drove the truck with the pulsar lt installed so far no codes and it smokes the tires leaving a stop sign in normal mode. The power is amazing

Anyone else have experience with the Pulsar LT? Is this the best that everyone is using?

Anyone else have experience with the Pulsar LT? Is this the best that everyone is using?
I had it for a while before switching to a full power-adding tuner from Superchips. I had no complaints. It does NOT add power as it does not re-program your ECM, but it does come with some nice functionality adjustments. You can turn off AFM or DFM, you can turn off auto start/stop, you can adjust throttle sensitivity, you can adjust your speedo for tire size changes, etc.

43K miles on my 2021 TB 6.2 Been running it since 6K miles. Went wonky once. Disconected/reconnected battery cable. All was fine. Updated software once to fix speed limiter setting not holding between engine starts. Love it. And yes burning tire is no problem.

I had it for a while before switching to a full power-adding tuner from Superchips. I had no complaints. It does NOT add power as it does not re-program your ECM, but it does come with some nice functionality adjustments. You can turn off AFM or DFM, you can turn off auto start/stop, you can adjust throttle sensitivity, you can adjust your speedo for tire size changes, etc.
So what superchip hand held did you get im thinking of getting one instead of the pulsar but every time I search for one nothing comes up except for the pulsar and just because you can do so much more then the pulsar and it’s a little cheaper thanks brother

So what superchip hand held did you get im thinking of getting one instead of the pulsar but every time I search for one nothing comes up except for the pulsar and just because you can do so much more then the pulsar and it’s a little cheaper thanks brother
What year is your truck? For some reason, it doesn't come up as available on the 2021 6.2 models and I had to call and confirm with them that this is an error. It does in fact work for 19-21 models. I don't believe it works on the newer, refresh models as they haven't cracked those tunes yet. The part number is PN 2847-S.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back