What's new

Readylift levelling kit on 22 refreshed model

Bowzer

Reaction score
Have a 2022 TB 6.2L refreshed model, I had my dealer install at purchase date a readylift levelling kit with upper control arms. At about 5000 kms I started to get a horrible vibration but mainly in 4x4 or auto and it did it worse on hard acceleration. Service guys took it out and said it was transfer case… they kept doing suggested maintenance to the transfer case with 0 improvements. Finally at 13,000kms I took it in and had my voice heard and they had another technician go through it. His findings were both front CV axles had popped out of the diff. They placed everything back together and said the leveling kit is putting way too much down pressure on the axles and forcing them to pop out of the diff. There solution is for me to put it back to stock or they will void all front end warranty.
Has anyone experienced this before on the TB? I had a 2019 TB and put the exact same level kit and I beat the living piss out of that truck I jumped it accidentally, I was pulling a guy out of the ditch so violently that when my front tires hit the pavement my tires the truck was bouncing so violently a beer bottle in my cup holder completely shattered I don’t know how the dashboard stayed in place.
When I traded the truck on my 2022 I had 117,000kms on it and I never once had it in the shop except for my 2 free oil changes!
Any experience with this issue would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has any other thoughts on the issue I look forward to hearing them as I’m quite sceptical on their solution.

Attachments

• CABD5161-A152-4C56-82EE-8FAF3159CD66.png
    CABD5161-A152-4C56-82EE-8FAF3159CD66.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
  • E149A78F-E567-4A8F-92F1-773227D9A0D9.png
    E149A78F-E567-4A8F-92F1-773227D9A0D9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
  • 2C68F5BF-CDFA-47CA-869F-BCA7D2B080CE.jpeg
    2C68F5BF-CDFA-47CA-869F-BCA7D2B080CE.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 80
You go with the 1.75”? Or the 2”&1”?
I would contact Readylift….see if they’ve had these issues. Could it be an install error? I haven’t heard of this yet but in the market to do the same to my refresh.

I wanted to do a leveling kit on my toe same truck as yours but my dealership to me not to due to the many problems associated with it 🤔…. I am waiting (a couple years) to decide what kinda of lift I want and what height… I love the way it rides now… very smooth and I am worried (just like other trucks I had “messed with” it never ride the same… but they sure looked cool!😜

That’s crazy!!! My truck actually rides better than stock with the BDS 4 inch LT TB lift on it.. Hopefully you get this figured out my friend..

Over 18K miles on my 2in ReadyLift kit. Zero problems. Rides the same as stock.

You go with the 1.75”? Or the 2”&1”?
I would contact Readylift….see if they’ve had these issues. Could it be an install error? I haven’t heard of this yet but in the market to do the same to my refresh.
I went with the 1.75 with upper control arms. The dealership contacted readylift and they said they never heard of that before. I had the exact same setup in my 19 TB and I beat the pants off her and never once had an issue. I finally got to take the truck for a ride today and it’s still doing the same thing a horrible vibration on acceleration and alot worse in 4x4 or auto. So I don’t think it’s the leveling kit. I’ve had nothing but issues with this truck seriously thinking of trading it off on a Tacoma.

I wanted to do a leveling kit on my toe same truck as yours but my dealership to me not to due to the many problems associated with it 🤔…. I am waiting (a couple years) to decide what kinda of lift I want and what height… I love the way it rides now… very smooth and I am worried (just like other trucks I had “messed with” it never ride the same… but they sure looked cool!😜
I leveled my 22 TB and the ride never changed. It’s booked in for Thursday for chev to remove the kit and put back stock. I traded a 2022 AT4 same exact truck same motor and everything I leveled that and 0 issues. The dealership told me they will never install another leveling kit unless the customer signs a waver stating all warranty is void for the entire front end from there dealership. They told me they’ve had lots of issues but I don’t believe that’s the issue.

That’s crazy!!! My truck actually rides better than stock with the BDS 4 inch LT TB lift on it.. Hopefully you get this figured out my friend..
That’s a completely different setup you have a 4” lift, I have a 1.75” leveling kit.

Over 18K miles on my 2in ReadyLift kit. Zero problems. Rides the same as stock.
I believe you
I put 48,000 kms on my AT4 and 117,000 kms on my 2019 TB and 0 issues. This new truck has been nothing but a headache, seriously thinking of trying out a new TACO

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back