What's new

rear window leak

Baz

Reaction score
Mine is leaking a tiny bit… I’m not sure it’s enough to get me into the “service” department though.

OP
OP
C

chevym

Reaction score
I took mine to service dept. when I told them why I was there. He said yep, it’s a problem they see a lot . Hope GM will step up. It’s not a lot of water but enough that a towel on top of seat gets wet. Taking it in next week to be fixed

Chevy8088

Reaction score
Yes took mine in to the service department, the techs verified it was leaking. They ordered a new entire rear glass getting it installed 2moro.

Not a huge deal they know it's an issue 100% under warranty.

Chevy8088

Reaction score
Mine is leaking a tiny bit… I’m not sure it’s enough to get me into the “service” department though.
Might as well get it done under warranty, it'll only get worse.

T_Warren

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Had the dealer “repair” it. 4 months later my headliner is soaked. It’s worth taking it in if you don’t have the time. But. If you want it done right do it yourself. I just finished pulling the rear spoiler off. Following the GM bulletin on fixing the issue along with a few extra steps and care. Hoping this one will hold up. I mean for real. Water in my cab? This is a deal breaker

Reactions: Baz
OP
OP
C

chevym

Reaction score
60% of the time the service department will fix your issue every time hahaha!
Got fixed last week $500 & GM paid the other60% service dept said they get several a month. Got to wait / hope for lawsuit to be filed to get $$ back.