What's new

Running board recommendations

Wow, looks very clean. Having a hard time to agree to installing the running boards because of how they take away the lifted look. Do you feel confident that you won’t run into any problems down the road? Or a better question, if there was a mechanical failure, what would be needed to fix them?
Hi Mitch,

I've had mine installed for roughly 18 months now. They feel as rock solid today as they did when installed. The shop that installed them told me they rarely see any issues with them. They told me that if I were to ever take it up to the Sierra's in the snow, to make sure to rinse off the salt.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with my choice.

- John

I like these tubes with rugged cut outs for stepping on. They look great. They truck came with them on. View attachment 1326
Hey, I have searched everywhere imaginable to try to find these and cannot come up with anything even remotely close, are there any markings or branding on the bars on your truck? Thank you!!

I went with the GoRhino RB20

Attachments

• IMG_1384[1].JPG
    IMG_1384[1].JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 838
I went Go Rhino D6. There is nothing that hangs below them. I wanted it to look as clean as possible. Plus no snags.
E7A5C7E0-3ADA-44EC-9B39-D3F408F8CAA3.jpeg
EE8EE16B-C535-4824-8FD6-468C2BD9ACE9.jpeg

Guys, what running boards are you running on your Trailboss? I have a red hot red 2021 crew cab I need to add some to. Not sure if I want a tube style or wider one. Thoughts? Thanks fellas.
I'm running oval tube 5", the step platform is nice and wide, I love them

Attachments

• 25640.jpeg
    25640.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 25639.jpeg
    25639.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 343
I went with the Havoc.. nice and wide tucked in.

Attachments

• C5083AC0-762E-4CEB-AF39-0614A6C8279F.jpeg
    C5083AC0-762E-4CEB-AF39-0614A6C8279F.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 509
Guys, what running boards are you running on your Trailboss? I have a red hot red 2021 crew cab I need to add some to. Not sure if I want a tube style or wider one. Thoughts? Thanks fellas.
I put the rough country retracting running boards on mine. They work automatically when you open the door and then retract almost completely out of sight when you close the door.

Any recommendations on running boards similar to a rock sliders for a double cab? Ex. N-Fab RKR Rails, but they don’t make them for the double cab.

Going to be tough finding double cab specific stuff simply because there aren’t that many double cabs out there

Most Reactions

Back