What's new

SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer, #7416

Saoidh

Reaction score
I've been looking at programmers and so far this one stands out. It has the most detailed information as to how it works on the website. I've looked at several and have seen tuners that claim they are the best and don't tell you exactly what they do. I don't know exactly yet how pricing figures in, but this one satisfied my curiosity. I'm going to bring it up at Jim Dean's Off Road here in Western New York. He's the area's go-to guy for performance and modified trucks. I'll see what he says about this mod and post his reaction to it. I have to get my truck first, though. Waiting on a 2021 factory order. Thank you to Midnight for directing me to a catch can mod on a website that drew my attention to this tuner.

I've been looking at programmers and so far this one stands out. It has the most detailed information as to how it works on the website. I've looked at several and have seen tuners that claim they are the best and don't tell you exactly what they do. I don't know exactly yet how pricing figures in, but this one satisfied my curiosity. I'm going to bring it up at Jim Dean's Off Road here in Western New York. He's the area's go-to guy for performance and modified trucks. I'll see what he says about this mod and post his reaction to it. I have to get my truck first, though. Waiting on a 2021 factory order. Thank you to Midnight for directing me to a catch can mod on a website that drew my attention to this tuner.

You are doing all these modifications? I just wish i had a chevrolet trailboss 6.2 litre that worked. I purchased my 2020 chevrolet 6.2 litre approximately 2 months ago. I’ve already made one monthly payment on it. My trailboss is still at the chevy repair shop for computer failures. My second payment is nearing and it’s still in the dealers service department. when will General Motors give me the repurchase i deserve? I have a claim number for this and it is filed with General motors. I am still waiting for a response from General Motors(it has been weeks) as to how they will make this right for me. I work in construction and therefore I need a reliable truck. Yes I lose sleep over this hence the late night responses. I will continue to be on this site until it is handled properly. I am hoping and trusting in chevrolet and general motors to make this right for me. So far i am an unsatisfied customer

Ouch. Sorry to hear. I got a 6.2 and shes a bad B.....im pretty sure no programmer will work on these new trucks. They are locked up tight like the C8s and nobody has cracked it yet.

Anthony1975,
If your truck is still at the dealer when your next payment is due they usually reimburse you for your payment, especially if you financed through GM Financial. I know it sucks, but GM will reach out to you with a solution. Hopefully, It's just a computer module they can replace, if it's the ECM its gonna take a while, they are not easy to get right now with Covid and back-ordered parts. You should also have a loaner, that's also a 2020 Silverado that you can put all your miles on instead of your new truck. This truck is amazing with the 6.2l, when they do figure out what's wrong and fix it, you'll love it, I promise. Just be patient, otherwise, pull it out of that dealer and take it to another.
Best of luck
Please update us on when you hear back from the dealer

Agreed, 6.2 is night and day different than the 5.3. Be patient!

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back