What's new

Shadow Gray Metallic

This color cleans up so nice :love: People are always complimenting the color and asking me about it. Still happy with my decision about skipping the black for SGM.
IMG_E4801.JPG
IMG_E4803.JPG
IMG_E4806.JPG

I wanted a black one, but took what i could get, and am now, in hindsight, glad i got the shadow grey metallic. Much classier rig. These kmc dirty harry wheels look great on it too.View attachment 1200
Those wheels look great! And its funny, because I went in to my dealership and they had a black one and a white one. I was going to pull the trigger on the black, but the dealer told me they just got one in the night before (SGM) and it was in the back getting running boards installed. Saw the Shadow Gray and instantly wanted it!

This color cleans up so nice :love: People are always complimenting the color and asking me about it. Still happy with my decision about skipping the black for SGM. View attachment 1195View attachment 1196View attachment 1197
I think one of the best 2 colors. Satin steel being the other. I had a choice of satin steel or black. I love black but I live on 13 miles of dirt road, black would never be clean. And now I really love the satin steel.

I think one of the best 2 colors. Satin steel being the other. I had a choice of satin steel or black. I love black but I live on 13 miles of dirt road, black would never be clean. And now I really love the satin steel.
I usually always buy black vehicles. I like that the SGM is still somewhat dark, yet something different from what I usually go with.

Trail Boss and Old Town Discovery. One is bad ass off road and the other is bad ass in white water. What more could a man want....oh, a woman that likes to do both of those things.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back