What's new

Silverado ZR2

vezePilot

Reaction score
Okay ... so it may not be a Trail Boss ...
Most folks know that the little Chevy Colorado ZR1 has a Locking Front differential, while most offroad trucks do not. And that includes our Trail Boss trucks.
Now the 2022 Silverado ZR2 comes with Front and Rear Locking Diffs.

Will owners of the full-size Silverado ZR2 be welcome here at the Trail Boss dot org?

edit: Oooh, check it out-- it comes in Red Hot, too.

ZR1 is a Corvette model. Colorado is a ZR2 same as the Silverado ZR2. I'd like one but not worth $72K when my truck is a 21 Silverado with the 6.2 and I only owe just under $43K on it.

ZR1 is a Corvette model. Colorado is a ZR2 same as the Silverado ZR2. I'd like one but not worth $72K when my truck is a 21 Silverado with the 6.2 and I only owe just under $43K on it.
Same boat, wish we had that interior ...makes ours look ancient

If I could get the crazy value that trades are bringing, combined with the discounts I got in Nov of 20 when I got my 21 I might consider it. I feel like I’d get raped though. Better pay my $19k and just collect the title for the 21!

Same boat, wish we had that interior ...makes ours look ancient
I want the DSSV suspension and front and rear lockers. All I can see for the interior is how much $ it will be a few years down the road after the warranty has expired and stuff starts glitching out!

Most Reactions

Back