What's new

Smart Cap for Trial Boss 5.8 bed - Deal of a LIFETIME

2KWIK2C

Reaction score
I purchased the top of the line topper for my 2021 Trail Boss. The SMARTCAP with side windows. Ordered in August of last year and it just arrived. I don't need it or want it. I have the receipt and it costed just under $5K. New in Box with shipping and extras. I live near Madison WI so I could meet somewhere as well if the deal was right. I also could ship it for a shipping cost. Make me an offer I can't refuse! Weighs 198 pounds total weight. BAD ASS!

1684885095168.png

Attachments

• IMG_7175.jpg
    IMG_7175.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7176.jpg
    IMG_7176.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7177.jpg
    IMG_7177.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7178.jpg
    IMG_7178.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 85
Thought I'd start here before Craigslist.

I had no idea a camper shell costs $5K these days. Good luck with the sale(y)

Thanks! Yeah, even the Leer and ARE aren't cheep anymore by the time you're done. Eventually if it doesn't sell I'll probably just toss it. A waste but I don't have the room either. I'll give it a couple weeks. I have it for sale other places.

Thanks! Yeah, even the Leer and ARE aren't cheep anymore by the time you're done. Eventually if it doesn't sell I'll probably just toss it. A waste but I don't have the room either. I'll give it a couple weeks. I have it for sale other places.
Let’s not get crazy before we go “tossing it.” Before you set it on the curb for free let me drive from Oklahoma to Wisconsin to wait in the street 😂😂

You live quite a ways from me, I'm in northern Idaho, but I'd love to have it! I couldn't pay over 2k right now though.. And the drive would take me over a day there

I might drive to pick it up for 3k. If i can install at your place as that looks to be the only way its fitting the bed. Also do you have the receipts?

I'll message you in a couple days! I could ship it as well to anyone. Could be the cheaper way to go.

I might drive to pick it up for 3k. If i can install at your place as that looks to be the only way its fitting the bed. Also do you have the receipts?
Sent you a private message.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back