What's new

So I joined. Hello other Trail boss owners!

Midnight

Reaction score
That's the first orange Trailboss I've ever seen! Looks great!

Saoidh

Reaction score
Great color! That orange really pops! I ordered a 2021 Trail Boss in Shadow Grey Metallic. I'm already purchasing mods for it and I don't even have it yet! I can't wait to get this truck! It's all I think about. I'm going to be perusing this forum for great ideas to make it my own! So far I have 2" Rough Country wheel spacers, a Rough Country rubber bed mat, and Westin wheel-to-wheel running boards. I also got a Dixie horn. Big Dukes of Hazzard fan! I'm reading up on fuel management systems and cold air intakes. But I don't want to void that warranty, so any advice on this is much appreciated.

Robert loomis

Reaction score
I want to do some mods for better fuel mileage but I don’t want to void the warranty either. I have friends that are techs at the dealer, I am sure if I had an issue the would cover it.
I was thinking tube and drop in filter with some kind of programmer. I need to read up on the exhaust flapper.

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Nboss23 - Like others have said, that's the first orange one I've seen and it looks awesome! Congrats!

BryanD

Reaction score
My first truck was 1976 Chevy Scottsdale 4x4 short box in Hugger Orange. I love the Orange I as well couldn't find one. I just got a 2021 custom Trail boss crew std bed in Northsky Blue. Love it so far.

OP
Nboss23

Nboss23

Reaction score
F37FC22D-9392-4548-A6FA-24AABCAD0FBB.jpeg

Added the tri fold bed cover.

Dave

Reaction score
Dude how about a pic of the full side.....want to see that orangness!

OP
Nboss23

Nboss23

Reaction score
I’ve never seen or heard of a Trail Boss with the fender pieces and roof spoiler blacked out as well. Yours must be a custom job or some sort of special edition paint job.View attachment 166
View attachment 167
Yeah it’s a factory paint job. The color is called Tangier orange, pretty close to Sebring orange that the vette comes in. It’s about a $1,400 mark up due to the color. You can’t even build this truck online with it, you’ll have to go to the dealership to custom order it.

OP
Nboss23

Nboss23

Reaction score
98CF5994-68DA-4B9D-9E63-F2A60EBE6F78.jpeg

Here’s an LT Crew cab that was once at a dealer in California, same orange on black scheme.

Latest Discussions...