What's new

Spacers

ZackDiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys super new to the (nice) truck community 😂 just wanted some input on putting spacers on stock truck. Just to stance it out a little bit. Any advice is welcomed for sure! Additionally I’m technically not supposed to make any changes to the truck without dealers approval, so I don’t wanna void any warranties. Is there any brands out there that are able to be taken off and then put back on?

Hey guys super new to the (nice) truck community 😂 just wanted some input on putting spacers on stock truck. Just to stance it out a little bit. Any advice is welcomed for sure! Additionally I’m technically not supposed to make any changes to the truck without dealers approval, so I don’t wanna void any warranties. Is there any brands out there that are able to be taken off and then put back on?

Welcome! You should definitely get a high quality spacer only, like BORA, which is hub centric. I have 2” spacers on my stock TB, and I love the stance. They can easily be removed if needed. They just bolt onto the wheel hub, then you simply attach your lugs to the spacer studs. Just beware, with the poke, the body of the truck can get small chips to the paint from rocks. I’ll post a pic of mine to give you an idea of what it looks like

2” BORA wheel spacers on stock wheels

Attachments

• 2CCF01F1-FDBA-409B-9768-A1636EEA9928.jpeg
    2CCF01F1-FDBA-409B-9768-A1636EEA9928.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 105
  • E6486D7F-E641-4D32-8966-6B5E75489F08.jpeg
    E6486D7F-E641-4D32-8966-6B5E75489F08.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 105
You can get hub centric spacers WAY cheaper than Bora. I bought mine off ebay and have ran them the last 2 years in the winter with no issues. I take them off in the summer to run my aftermarket wheels that are 20x10 with -15mm offset.

You can get hub centric spacers WAY cheaper than Bora. I bought mine off ebay and have ran them the last 2 years in the winter with no issues. I take them off in the summer to run my aftermarket wheels that are 20x10 with -15mm offset.
I’m sure you can get them way cheaper, but I didn’t want to go that route considering the whole truck literally sits on them. I didn’t go with Bora strictly because they’re hub centric. I decided to buy them because of their well known exceptional build quality and durability.

Yeah I was looking at some online just kinda reading into some stuff as far as brands go. Found some Rough Country 2 inch for like 85 for a pair. May snag those. Appreciate the insight man 👍🏻

Welcome! You should definitely get a high quality spacer only, like BORA, which is hub centric. I have 2” spacers on my stock TB, and I love the stance. They can easily be removed if needed. They just bolt onto the wheel hub, then you simply attach your lugs to the spacer studs. Just beware, with the poke, the body of the truck can get small chips to the paint from rocks. I’ll post a pic of mine to give you an idea of what it looks like
did you have any rubbing or other issues......thx

everything factory otherwise? no extra lift or leveling at the front??
That’s correct, all stock suspension. I have the ready lift 1.75” leveling kit but have yet to install it. I will though before I add larger tires in the near future.

maybe I missed this part....sorry if I did....did you have to trim or cut anything because of rubbing....TY

So the dealer has a say in what you do to your truck, but your going to modify it anyways? I'm lost and confused here.

Most Reactions

Back