What's new

Speakers

Link

Reaction score
Hi there! I’m hoping someone can answer this question. I have a brand new 2022 LT Trail Boss and I want to upgrade the speakers. No one I’ve talked to seems to know what size the stock speakers are (6x9, 6.5 etc). I don’t want to make any modifications to the door so I’m looking for something that will fit with what’s already there, which means I also need to know the depth. I assume there hasn’t been much change made from the 2021 but I could be wrong. I’ll add this did not have the Bose speakers. I bought some off Crutchfield and the guy was super knowledgeable but they haven’t done measurements for the 2022 yet. Any advice is appreciated!

Remanaz

Reaction score
The dash is completely different as are the door cards from the 19-21 models. They could have changed sizes or kept the same sizes like they have since the 2014 models. Your best bet at this time is to take a look for yourself. You could report back your findings to help future 2022 and newer model owners.

OP
OP
Link

Link

Reaction score
The dash is completely different as are the door cards from the 19-21 models. They could have changed sizes or kept the same sizes like they have since the 2014 models. Your best bet at this time is to take a look for yourself. You could report back your findings to help future 2022 and newer model owners.
I’m thinking you’re right. Crutchfield didn’t even have the dimensions, which I assume is just because it’s brand new. I can at least say I’m confident that they take 6x9s in the front but I’m not sure about the depth measurements. I’ll definitely post them for other people!

GETGONE

Reaction score
The refreshed 22's aren't even out yet. He has the limited "old" body style. The front doors are 6x9's and the rear doors are 6.5's. The dash has 2.75" speakers. I just picked up a set of PAC adapters and wiring harness adapters. I haven't had a change to pull it apart and swap speakers. The PAC adapters have the option to do 6.5/6.75 and the rears can do 6.5/6.75 as well. There's almost no speakers in 2.75" size for the dash. The PAC 6x9 adapters have a tweeter plate molded in so you can bolt a surface mount tweeter to it in the stock location.