What's new

Spot lights on the mirror

Rocco

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the spot lights to work manually in drive or with the high beams or is the kit from boost auto parts the only option? It sucks in stock form it only works in park.

Jmzvet

Reaction score
They’re not that bright to really offer much light while driving

PHXPHOTOG

Reaction score
It is a legal issue. The laws are very specific about what lighting systems can be on when a vehicle is in motion. Go off road aftermarket if you want more lights.

Kind Regards,

Steve

Reactions: Baz
OP
OP
R

Rocco

Reaction score
I am not looking for more forward light. I do like how they light up the sides more and I think it would be beneficial for off road. In the woods.

rhinoboss

Reaction score
I really hate that they are forward. I wish I could point them back to change tires, emergencies, or working on the trail at night.

trailbossy73

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the spot lights to work manually in drive or with the high beams or is the kit from boost auto parts the only option? It sucks in stock form it only works in park.
Boost sells a simple tap relay that you install under the dash that makes them come on whenever your high beams are off. Your fog lights also go out when your high beams are on for oncoming driver safety.

Grit dog

Reaction score
Boost sells a simple tap relay that you install under the dash that makes them come on whenever your high beams are off. Your fog lights also go out when your high beams are on for oncoming driver safety.
Or you can do the same thing with a small diode, just like the fog/high beam mod. I ran out of diodes but plan on "activating" the ditch lights on the mirrors with high beams....just because.