What's new

Stock AUX switch modification

millercu56

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to see if anyone has tried to add their own accessories to the media center switch row. Some of the trail bosses have 1 blank switch on either end of the switch row. They are not moveable but I think they might be.

Thank you.
Inkedtruck_LI.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to see if anyone has tried to add their own accessories to the media center switch row. Some of the trail bosses have 1 blank switch on either end of the switch row. They are not moveable but I think they might be.

Thank you.
View attachment 2169
I have been looking into the same thing but have not had any luck yet. Appears that they are independently removable and we should be able to replace and use the installed wiring behind. Hoping someone else has had luck or experience doing this!

Not sure if it works but I read, for what it's worth, that you can order the switch panel for the RST trim Silverado. Then all 9 switches will be there and you swap out the whole thing. Its a common question thats the only solution I have heard of.

Steve

I bought the Chevy up fitter kit for all my added accessories ( 2 for now ) all plug and play

Yes RC 10" grill lights and my Radar detector still have 3 more accessories to buy

Yes RC 10" grill lights and my Radar detector still have 3 more accessories to buy
Were you able to tie into the stock wiring harness in the can and under the hood? Didn’t know if there is a plug under the dash that you can use for that panel.

It comes with a new lower dash . It's all plug and play there a couple of U-tube videos on it it. You have to pull the dash apart seems a little scary but not hard

How long did the install take you?

watched a YouTube video. The interior aspect seems a little complex but love the look and plug and play!

Most Reactions

Back