What's new

TB Keychains

Truckchains

Reaction score
CD295B22-795D-4E14-9363-4B993AE0F3C7.jpeg

Hey everyone. I make these keychains in my shop. They are Waterjet cut 14 gauge stainless steel brushed finished and buffed all by me. I bought my trail boss in December and two nights later had a dream I was selling some cool trail boss keychains. Well it took off the first day. It's been insanely busy. So I wanted to get them in from of you guys and girls here. If any one is interested you can order them here at

thanks!

IMG_1761.jpeg

TruckChains shipped mine out quick during the first run. I love my TB TruckChain, deal with confidence!

View attachment 673
Hey everyone. I make these keychains in my shop. They are Waterjet cut 14 gauge stainless steel brushed finished and buffed all by me. I bought my trail boss in December and two nights later had a dream I was selling some cool trail boss keychains. Well it took off the first day. It's been insanely busy. So I wanted to get them in from of you guys and girls here. If any one is interested you can order them here at

thanks!
Just placed my order!

Wow received it quickly! Great quality item .

Attachments

• CAA83D0D-7381-43F4-B2DA-F764D309D19C.jpeg
    CAA83D0D-7381-43F4-B2DA-F764D309D19C.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 47
View attachment 673

thanks!

Most Reactions

Back