What's new

The New 2022 Chevy Silverado ZR2!

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2022-silverado-zr2.jpg

This photo was floating around the internet this morning rumored to be the new 2022 Chevy Silverado ZR2. What do you think? Real or Fake?

source: https://www.chevyzr2.com/threads/first-real-silverado-zr2-photo.9/

Official release information posted here:
2022-chevrolet-silverado-18-1631133440.jpg

2022-chevrolet-silverado-13-1631132879.jpg

Last edited:
TFL just released a video with this truck. Probably the very one from the pics you posted. It has front and rear electronic lockers.. It comes with multimatic shocks and coilovers that are slightly taller than our coilovers. I think they said it comes with 33s instead of 32s.

That's on the front page of chevy.com 🤘
This set up is what the Trail Boss should have came with … with selectable lockers and upgraded Zr2 shocks ….I love my 2020 TB but understand it’s not that much more modified than a regular Silverado Z71… Wonder if a front selectable locker can comfortably be installed into my TB… shocks and struts can be obviously?…

I agree! Love my '21 but for the Ford guys it's like the difference of f150 4x4 and f150 fx4. Looks a little better and performs slightly better. Can't wait to see what this new truck will be like.

I love the ZR2 but I really don't want to start over. My TB is right where I want it. Only way I would even consider it is if I got a ridiculous trade for mine. (Don't think I'm not going to call though!)

Hey same for me , I would not want to start over either … I would like to up grade struts and possibly add a front selectable locker … don’t know if it’s even feasible… ox locker or arb don’t even know if they sell lockers for the front diff for these models.

Most Reactions

Back