What's new

Thinking about doing a headlight swap. What are these called? 2023 TB custom

Chi1li Peppers

Reaction score
CC542466-9A12-4409-9554-43DB6A3EFF9C.jpeg

I’ve already done the grill swap, thinking about eventually doing the headlight swap(probably not this year or the wife may kill me lol). On the LT these things are a bit larger and would need to be replaced in addition to the headlights. What are they called.

Also if someone knows the exact z71 grill badge that would be amazing too. Thanks!

View attachment 5921

I’ve already done the grill swap, thinking about eventually doing the headlight swap(probably not this year or the wife may kill me lol). On the LT these things are a bit larger and would need to be replaced in addition to the headlights. What are they called.

Also if someone knows the exact z71 grill badge that would be amazing too. Thanks!
Not sure what the vents are called, but they are wider on the LT. Hope the pictures help.

Attachments

• IMG_7810.jpeg
    IMG_7810.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7809.jpeg
    IMG_7809.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 52
View attachment 5921

Aero-enhancing air curtains

Most Reactions

Back