What's new

Tips for uneven tips…exhaust bezels

Neededarealtruck

Reaction score
I had black ones installed and they didn’t go well with bumper and black out emblems. It was a flat primer style so I took them off and put the chrome back on.

I can’t for the life of me get them flush/true whatever you want to call it with the rear bumper.

The right side has given me more issues than the left.

Any tips? Does tightening sequence matter? Maybe I’m just OCD.

Not really even sure how they could get out of alignment since they're tab bolted to mounting points. Did something get bent taking them out/putting them back in?

Not really even sure how they could get out of alignment since they're tab bolted to mounting points. Did something get bent taking them out/putting them back in?
I don’t think so but anything’s possible. The dealership put the black ones on and gave me the chrome ones back.

I’ll get some pictures tomorrow.

I noticed on both sides one tab position is a touch higher than the other.

No one will ever notice but me, still kind of irritating.

I have the same issue on the right side.

I had the same issue when I changed mine out. I loosened all and then retightened. Don’t fully tighten one at a time.

It's the weak clips, they suck. I bought powder coated red ones off ebay. When I installed I noticed all of the clips did not seem to be mounted exactly the same. Sure enough mine don't sit aligned ether.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back