What's new

Trail boss passenger side fender air vent replacement

Joncwilson88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to the forum, but after reading a lot of threads I knew this would be the place to find what I'm looking for.

Earlier this year, someone decided to tap my truck and left a decent scratch on my passenger side fender air vent.

The issue I'm having is finding the actual name for the part so I can order a replacement. If anyone has any knowledge of where I can obtain this it would be greatly appreciated!

Attached is a picture with an outline(hopefully) of the part I'm looking for

Attachments

• received_504549324407248.jpg
    received_504549324407248.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 60
Unless it’s unrepairable, a bodyshop will fix the scratch easily. Shouldn’t need a new part which will cost more in the long run due to the cost of the part and having it painted (it doesn’t come pre-painted).

Either remove this panel and have a bodyshop fix it or just leave the entire truck if you aren’t inconvenienced in doing so.

A buddy of mine smacked a furry bastard on his way to work, and it took forever for the body shop to get that part. Like previously stated. If its not broken, just have it resprayed. Probably be way cheaper too.

Looking on ebay it looks to mostly be called a bumper filler.

Hey everyone,

New to the forum, but after reading a lot of threads I knew this would be the place to find what I'm looking for.

Earlier this year, someone decided to tap my truck and left a decent scratch on my passenger side fender air vent.

The issue I'm having is finding the actual name for the part so I can order a replacement. If anyone has any knowledge of where I can obtain this it would be greatly appreciated!

Attached is a picture with an outline(hopefully) of the part I'm looking for
I had a similar problem when I got my 19 TB as is from the dealer. I am including screenshots of my post here when I fixed it. Cannot tell how bad your damage is but mine was a gouge and I would have to look for it today. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (90).png
    Screenshot (90).png
    396.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2128a.png
    IMG_2128a.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot (1896).png
    Screenshot (1896).png
    359.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2128.JPG
    IMG_2128.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I had a similar problem when i got my 19 TB as is from the dealer. I am including screenshots of my post here when I fixed it. Cannot tell how bad your damage is but mine was a gouge and I would have to look for it today. Good luck.
This must be a common thing, mine was damaged when they unloaded it off from the truck, they replaced the part. The pinch welds under both of my back doors were damaged as well.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back