What's new

TRAIL BOSS Sticker

BRT

Reaction score
Has anyone considered removing the Trail Boss sticker off the truck bed? I know its a menial thing, just wondered what others thought.

Midnight

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of decals, although I have not removed it yet. Thought about it, thought about how much of a pain it is to get one of those orange parking violation stickers off. Decided I should just leave it alone.

Reactions: BRT

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
Has anyone considered removing the Trail Boss sticker off the truck bed? I know its a menial thing, just wondered what others thought.
Bert, I removed the day I purchased my trailboss. You could always get some bitchin pilot stickers on there, maybe maverick or something

Elk Hunter

Reaction score
Use a hair dryer to heat the decal, and peel it slowly while keeping it warm with the hair dryer. Old detailer trick.

Reactions: BRT
OP
B

BRT

Reaction score
Use a hair dryer to heat the decal, and peel it slowly while keeping it warm with the hair dryer. Old detailer trick.
Yes sir.. Did this about a week ago, and it worked great. Both of them came off with hardly any adhesive left behind.

JonSnow

Reaction score
Took mine off the day I got it home. Used a hair dryer and had them off in 15 min. Not a fan of $10 stickers on a $60k truck.

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
Took mine off the day I got it home. Used a hair dryer and had them off in 15 min. Not a fan of $10 stickers on a $60k truck.
I didnt even use any hair dryer. It came off like the cheap sticker it is

Latest Discussions...