What's new

Truck Cap Option

2KWIK2C

Reaction score
Originally I was going to buy an off-road camper setup for off the grid stuff. In doing so, I find they range from anywhere from 25K to 100K depending on size and options. Thought well maybe go a cheaper route and came across this instead. It takes roughly four months to get, however you can accessorize the crap out of these it appears. Has anyone ever heard of these guys or have had one? Just curious!

1659716388554.png

GETGONE

Reaction score
Eh...you should go with this version instead:

OP
OP
2KWIK2C

2KWIK2C

Reaction score
Interesting. It says coming soon, so we will look at it when available. Looks like what I might want.

OP
OP
2KWIK2C

2KWIK2C

Reaction score
Your right I have wasted more money on dumber stuff, you know like marriage and the "You Don't Need That's"! :ROFLMAO:

scotman623

Reaction score
I ordered one, mine is due to ship out on August 29th… I have read and watched nothing but great reviews on this cap… I will keep everyone posted when I get mine installed..

OP
OP
2KWIK2C

2KWIK2C

Reaction score
I ordered one, mine is due to ship out on August 29th… I have read and watched nothing but great reviews on this cap… I will keep everyone posted when I get mine installed..
Just to be clear, the OFFROAD Alliance one? If so, I look forward to hearing about it.

scotman623

Reaction score
Just to be clear, the OFFROAD Alliance one? If so, I look forward to hearing about it.
Yes, it’s called the adventure cap by RSI.. Off-road Alliance just sells them.. The adventure is the same exact cap as the sport minus the side glass..

scotman623

Reaction score
I will definitely keep you posted my friend.. Lots of great reviews and videos on YouTube… You should check some of those out.

Latest Discussions...