What's new

Upside down 2020!!!

SimplyRock

Reaction score
Well... Its safe to say that the Trail Boss is definitely a sturdy truck... A Focus ran a stop sign and T-boned my truck. He went under my truck and flipped me onto the driver side of the truck then flipped onto the roof. Myself and my friend that was with me both walked away with only some soreness.

20210119_073823.jpg20210119_073929.jpg20210119_074519.jpg20210119_074530.jpg20210119_075544.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, glad to hear you and your friend are okay. Hoping the next few days the soreness you are feeling goes away doesn't get worse. Hopefully your insurance totals this truck and replaces it with a new one so you can be back on the road again with what we all now know is sturdy and safe truck.

Well... Its safe to say that the Trail Boss is definitely a sturdy truck... A Focus ran a stop sign and T-boned my truck. He went under my truck and flipped me onto the driver side of the truck then flipped onto the roof. Myself and my fried that was with me both walked away with only some soreness.

View attachment 411View attachment 412View attachment 413View attachment 414View attachment 415
Glad you are not severely injured! That could have been much worse, wow! So now you can get a 2021 Trail Boss!

Oh man, those photos are something. Glad everyone was ok. Are you planning on getting another Trailboss?

Well... Its safe to say that the Trail Boss is definitely a sturdy truck... A Focus ran a stop sign and T-boned my truck. He went under my truck and flipped me onto the driver side of the truck then flipped onto the roof. Myself and my friend that was with me both walked away with only some soreness.

Just scrolling through a lot of the post and came up on this. Definitely glad to hear everyone walk away that day. Hope everyone has recovers since then or at the very least toward the end of recovery.

View attachment 411View attachment 412View attachment 413View attachment 414View attachment 415

I’ve seen used 2019s advertised for the same price as I paid for my new 21😬
Hopefully your insurance company totals it and pays market value.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back