What's new

Welcome to TrailBoss.org - Introduce yourself!

Boss

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to Trailboss.org, the first and only forum dedicated for Chevy Silverado Trail Boss Owners. Please take a minute and make a quick introduction!

Reactions: MJ$
Hi, Just traded my 2012 F150 FX4 yesterday on the new Trail Boss 6.2, looking forward to many happy years in this beauty... and of course making her mine. The FX4 was a good truck but after 8 years and 188K miles it was time for a change!
IMG_1677.jpg

Hi, I traded in a 2003 Ram 2500 in March and bought a 2020 Trail Boss. I’ve been a Chevy guy my whole life and have owned many but this is my first new truck ever. I love this truck, I love the look, the ride, and the power but I have just 2 major complaints. 1- why would you build a truck for off road and call it the trail boss and then sell it with no fender liners in the rear wheel wells? The first time I took it in the mud I had to spend an hour with a high pressure hose to get all of the mud out that was packed into every crease and nook and cranny of the wheel wells. 2-I think every single truck should have storage in the center console and under the center seat. The weird little extra compartment above the glove box I could do without, it’s useless.
CB64EC63-2530-47A5-95B6-15E90C0B6EB4.jpeg

What’s up everyone! I’ve had my LT Trail Boss since December and just got done with a road trip from ATX to Chicago last week. Also pulled 2 jet skis back which was a piece of cake!

I also design decals for these trucks! So if anyone has any ideas or would like to see what I’ve done, let me know!

4FB0D7DE-0583-4233-824F-3E69AA39E562.jpeg

www.facebook.com/kddecals
www.instagram.com/kddecals

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, just picked up my 6.2L Trailboss last week and loving it! I've mostly had Toyota's in the past and traded in my 4runner for this beast! Loving the power! Cheers.

IMG_20200729_192759_119.jpg

Hi everyone, just picked up my 6.2L Trailboss last week and loving it! I've mostly had Toyota's in the past and traded in my 4runner for this beast! Loving the power! Cheers.

Welcome to the forum @Kelman333 - Congrats on the new Trail Boss! ? I dig that color with the black wheels!

2 week old 2020 Custom Trailboss located in NC! So far taken it on some smaller trails around fort Bragg area more to come. Hoping to overland this big boy soon

L1042770.jpg

Most Reactions

Back