What's new

What are you putting in your Upper Glove Box (2022+ Refresh)

Reaction score
So I went to put my mag light in the upper glove box, but couldn't find it, so it looks like I need a new flashlight for the truck. Anyway, curious as to what everyone is already storing in the upper glove box and if it is a flashlight, what model and how is it working out. Don't really want something rolling around, and prefer flashlights with some 'heft' for ancillary purposes, so not looking for the squared off rubberized types. Looking at a Pelican 8060, but open to suggestions - or maybe that space is perfect for something else I am not thinking of?

So I went to put my mag light in the upper glove box, but couldn't find it, so it looks like I need a new flashlight for the truck. Anyway, curious as to what everyone is already storing in the upper glove box and if it is a flashlight, what model and how is it working out. Don't really want something rolling around, and prefer flashlights with some 'heft' for ancillary purposes, so not looking for the squared off rubberized types. Looking at a Pelican 8060, but open to suggestions - or maybe that space is perfect for something else I am not thinking of?
My wife used it for her stuff. Like lotion, lip balm, etc.😳🙄

I put registration and insurance papers, and my Dad keeps a pair of reading glasses in there for when we drive to hunt in Missouri each year.

Spare fuses, tire gauge, pencil, small notebook, and a rechargeable flashlight

Registration, proof of insurance, and Dude Wipes. That's it. A cop told me once if you want to get out of a 100 MPH ticket you better crap your pants before he gets to the window!

I'd store one of your guns in there! That's just me.

Extra phone charging cables and an auxiliary battery charger.

Most Reactions

Back