• A center console organizer
• Cover craft endura custom seat covers (not really as cool as it sound

I plan on:
• Autostop eliminator
• Cold air inductions cold air intake
• PCV oil catch can
• possibly doing a muffler and flapper valve delete

I heard about a couple things from LonestarHawaiian’s YouTube channel

I was thinking of having my local Line-X guy black out my chrome tips on the exhaust..I asked him about it and believe it or not he had no experience with that sort of mod..Surely I am not the only one who had this idea...? Anyone black out their exhaust tips.?? If so how..?

The tips came black on mine(midnight edition) along with all the badges.
So far I have:
Tinted the windows all around. (must-have in Arizona)
Suntek clear bra the whole front(bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, grille)
JLT oil catch can (must-have for direct injection).
Ceramic coating

I was thinking of having my local Line-X guy black out my chrome tips on the exhaust..I asked him about it and believe it or not he had no experience with that sort of mod..Surely I am not the only one who had this idea...? Anyone black out their exhaust tips.?? If so how..?

I have looked into this. Personally, I’m going with powder coating since it’s not the actual exhaust tip.

The tips came black on mine(midnight edition) along with all the badges.
So far I have:
Tinted the windows all around. (must-have in Arizona)
Suntek clear bra the whole front(bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, grille)
JLT oil catch can (must-have for direct injection).
Ceramic coating

Yes to catch can! Everyone should look into what it does.

Also got my cold air inductions installed. Looks good!

Attachments

• 9DB36EC0-044C-4589-B8CB-92870B395E05.png
    9DB36EC0-044C-4589-B8CB-92870B395E05.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 409

this is the one I got, but my over all MPG from before was about 15.. then it went up to 16.5 However, after I did the muffler and flapper valve delete, it went up to 17.9 doing 70 on a flat road. Keep in mind, I’m at sea level and the temperature was 35 degrees. If you are at a higher elevation or it’s warmer, you might not see anything as drastic as what I did.

also, I do have a bed cover so that might help a little.

Tell us about your modifications, upgrades, repairs and customizations!
One of the few things I dislike about my TrailBoss is the front passenger seat height. So, this weekend I will be installing a seat lift kit that raises that seat up. I ordered it from a gentleman on eBay who has a company called Seat Solutions. As soon as I ordered he called to ask me if I had any questions, and wanted to thank me for purchasing. One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. If you're looking to do the mod, I would recommend looking him up.. He even has an installation video on youtube. This will be one of many laundry list items I want to do to my truck to dial it in the way I like it..

Tell us about your modifications, upgrades, repairs and customizations!
Changed all my badging to black. Replaced factory muffler with AFE muffler replacement. I put side step/rails on because I live on 14 miles of gravel road. I put factory fender flares on. Planning on the Airaid junior intake replacement.

Changed badging to black as well, black widow muffler and flapper delete, clear film on entire front end and door sills, bullet antenna, tint. Comifornia won't allow JLT catch can or cold air intake delivery to me so I shall ship to a friend in a free state. Also eagerly waiting for the DFM disabler to be released!

I’ve had it for three weeks now and couldn’t resist the urge any longer so I did this to it!
Really so far I have added the side steps, tinted windows, sprayed rear wheel wells with undercoat Rustolium, added Kryptec seat covers, and Husky all weather floor mats.
0FD11342-1C05-4969-8D45-9EF5D4E108C0.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back