What's new

What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

If you think about it let me know the specifics, one of the dealers in my are told me the Putco wouldnt fit mine. I have a 22 Custom

I still need to do the center counsel side pieces but I can not find the plates for them. I am probably going to have to buy a roll and wrap them myself.

Do some digging, I see those pieces more than any others

JWAJR, I don’t believe he’s correct. I ordered the 60” Putco blade and the vehicle specific quick connect harness. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
IMG_2686.png

I did an oil change and tire rotation today. Oil looked good for 4000 miles. And I forgot how heavy the 35" tires were.

Howdy everyone. Bought my TB on Friday and it's already in the shop getting Amp retractable steps installed. Got a few other things on order as well.

Great timing! I spent a few hours this weekend looking heavily at these. What brackets did you go with and how did you mount the switch?
Dee Zee… the most difficult part is getting the wire into the cab… went through the passenger side fire wall via a rubber grommet… get the harness …plug and play very easy

Little update.
Dirt king upper arms
Bilstein 5100 set at 1.1 lift
3/8 hub centric dirt king spacers in front for clearance from tire to upper arm
C&L drilled and slotted rotors with powerstop extreme 36 pads all around
295/70r18 falken atw4 tires
No trimming on anything for clearance although it’s very close. Will likely remove rear brackets on mud flaps.
Baja design squadron lights
Rides and drives great, sits about 1/4 inch lower in front which is perfect for me as I tow a camper.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back